Designed by Le Phan, this impressive F-104 Star Fighter jet uses a Speed 400 motor and a pusher prop for thrust. It flies great and is built around a removable alignment crutch. The author launches the Star Fighter with a bungee catapult.
- Type: Electric Pusher-Prop Jet
- Wingspan: 16.5 in.
- Length: 41 in.
- Wing Area: 110 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 24.3 oz/sq. ft.
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
- Motor: Graupner Speed 400
- Propeller: Kavan 6x4
- Speed Control: Great Planes C-30
- Battery: 8-cell, 600mAh AE Ni-Cd
- Receiver: Hitec Electron 6 FM
- Servos: 3 Hitec HS-55s
- Difficulty Level: 2
- Sheets: 1