Designed by Nick Ziroli Sr., this electric Mustang can also be powered by a .15 to .25 glow engine. You can also build it with or without landing gear, and the canopy and decals are available from House of Balsa. The model has traditional balsa-and-plywood construction and can be built with built-up or solid-sheet tail surfaces. The portion of the fuselage between the spinner and the front of the canopy forms the main hatch for easy replacement of the power battery pack.
- Type: electric sport scale
- Wingspan: 46 in.
- Length: 35.75 in.
- Wing Area: 390 sq. in.
- Weight: 31 oz. with 10-cell, 800mAh battery
- Wing Loading: 19.5 oz./sq. ft.
- Motor Used: AstroFlight 803G geared 020 brushless
- Radio Used: Airtronics RD6000 TX with 92515Z Micro RX and 94091Z Super Microlite servos
- Radio Req'd: 4 channels (rudder, aileron, elevator and throttle)
- Difficulty Level: 2
- Sheets: 1