Designed by Dave Johnson, the 1/3-scale Albatros D.III is a great flying WW I biplane that isn't at all difficult to build. It is scale in outline, and the fuselage is fully sheeted. The model can be built fully detailed for serious scale competition, or you and build it for sport flying, as it has excellent flight characteristics.
- Type: Competition Scale Biplane
- Wingspans: 118 in. (top), 112 in. (bottom)
- Length: 93.5 in.
- Wing Loading: 24.28 oz/sq. ft.
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Total Wing Area: 3,316 sq. in.
- Engine Req'd: 3.5 to 4ci 2-stroke gas
- Engine Used: Zenoah G-62
- Req'd: 4 channel (rudder, throttle, elevator, aileron)
- Radio Used: Futaba 14MZ
- Prop Used: 28x8
- Difficulty Level: 2
- Sheets: 5