Designed by Mark Rittinger, the Bf-109E plan also shows details for the Bf-109K, the Avia S199 and the Hispano Ha112 variants. The model is a one-piece design for electric power and has a 100% scale outline. The model uses traditional balsa, lite ply and foam-wing-core construction. A built-up wood wing construction is also shown.
- Type: 1/9-scale, electric WW II Luftwaffe fighter
- Wingspan: 42 in.
- Length: 37 1/8 in.
- Wing Area: 260 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 21 oz/sq. ft.
- Weight: 38 oz.
- Motor Used: Kyosho Magnetic Mayhem Reverse-wind
- Gearbox Used: Master Airscrew 3.5:1
- Radio Req'd: 3-channel (aileron, throttle, elevator)
- Prop Used: APC 12x10
- Battery Used: Apogee 3S1P 2480mAh Li-poly
- Difficulty Level: 2
- Sheets: 1